Thank you for supporting Save the Harbor. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Experience Manhattan this summer with 2 nights of luxury accomodations at InterContinental New York Barclay and a special dinner at Sea Fire Grill.
This month, the InterContinental New York Barclay reopens its doors as Manhattan’s preeminent luxury hotel after undergoing the most ambitious restoration in its history. Combining sophistication and contemporary design, the Barclay exudes confidence and warmth and delivers all the comforts of modern sophistication.
You and one guest will also enjoy dinner at Sea Fire Grill, which offers seasonally focused, contemporary American seafood. Don’t miss the chance to win this quintessential New York experience!
For a $10 donation to Save the Harbor you could win;
- Two nights at the InterContinental New York Barclay
- Dinner at the Sea Fire Grill
- An unforgettable weekend in New York City
|LAURA E WALSH||Confirmed|
- Entry to win the experience is free, one chance per person.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- 80% of donations go directly to Save the Harbor
- InterContinental Hotel two-night stay in deluxe accommodations is valid at New York Barclay location between May 1, 2016 and April 30, 2017 and is based on availability with blackout dates September-December.
- $200 Sea Fire Grill certificate expires November 1, 2016 and does not include tax or gratuity; subject to availability.
- Certificates may be used independently of one another.
- Original certificates must be presented.