Thank you for supporting Limbs for Life Foundation. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
The Back Bay is home to Copley Square, the beautiful Boston Public Library, the historic Lenox Hotel, and of course the Boston Marathon finish line.
For a $10 donation to Limbs for Life you’ll be supporting the Limbs for Life Boston Marathon team, and you could win the night of your life in the Back Bay;
- An overnight stay at the Lenox Hotel
- Dinner for two at Capital Grille
- Drinks at Solas
- Lunch at b.good
- A Back Bay experience that you'll never forget!
Also, please join Limbs for Life and Boston marathoners Adrianne Haslett and Tom O'Keefe at the Limbs for Life fundraiser at Solas on March 7th. Adrianne and Tom will be tending bar for charity, and raffling off tons of prizes in support of Limbs for Life.
Please join us for a fun night celebrating the Boston Marathon, and raising money for Limbs for Life with the people who make Boston great! [Purchase tickets]
|Daniel Hurley||Dorchester, MA||Confirmed|
- Entry to win the experience is free, one chance per person.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- For more details visit our faq page.
- 80% of the donations go directly to Limbs for Life.
- For Flutter's official rules, information about the tipping point, and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page.
- Overnight stay at the Lenox Hotel is for any available night of the week/end - subject to availability.
- The hotel is sold out for the Boston Marathon.
- Drinks at Solas is a $50 gift card.
- Dinner at Capital Grille is a $100 gift card.
- Lunch at b.good is a $50 gift card.
- Winner will be picked at random on March 7, 2017.