Thank you for supporting Save the Harbor. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Four people will enjoy a skippered weekday afternoon sail (approx. 12:30pm – 4pm) on a 44-foot sailboat, Kayla, around Boston Harbor with lunch provided.
Stay the night (for two with breakfast) at Residence Inn/Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf for your early wake up to striped bass fishing trip (for 4) with the Baywatcher aboard the Shamrock.
Then invite your friends to join you at a Party for 50 people with food, room, and DJ sound system included (cash bar) at The Point pub on Hanover Street in Boston at a mutually agreeable date. You can throw yourself a party or have one for a family member or friend!
For a $10 donation to Save the Harbor you could win;
- Afternoon sail for 4 on a 44-foot sailboat on the Boston Harbor (pics)
- Overnight stay at Residence Inn/Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf
- Striped bass fishing trip for 4 on the Boston Harbor
- Party for 50 people at The Point in Faneuil Hall
|Betty Salemme||Boston, MA||Confirmed|
- Entry to win the experience is free, one chance per person.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- For more details visit our faq page.
- 80% of the donations go directly to Save the Harbor.
- Each item (Sail, Fishing Trip, overnight stay) may be used independently.
- All items are based on a mutually agreeable date and some blackout dates apply.
- The Point is located at 147 Hanover Street in Boston’s historic Haymarket Square. All attendees must be over 21 years of age for the Party of 50.
- Boats docked at Constitution Marina in Charlestown.
- Due to insurance requirements, all sailing participants must be at least 14 years of age.