Thank you for supporting Boston Pride. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Experience the heart of Boston with a two-night stay at the Godfrey Hotel in Downtown Crossing. From the moment you check-in you'll experience luxury and comfort in the Executive King room. Once comfortable get ready to experience one of Boston's best new restaurants - the Peruvian-Asian RUKA located at the first floor of the hotel. For breakfast you'll be treated to finest single-estate coffees and breakfast at George Howell.
By supporting Boston Pride you'll not only be entered to win a weekend of luxury, but you'll also be supporting LGBTQIA-identifying Boston-area artists.
For a $10 donation to Boston Pride you could win:
- Two night stay in an Executive King room at the Godfrey Hotel.
- Daily breakfast for two at George Howell Coffee
- One dinner for two at RUKA inside the Godfre Hotel
- Custom piece of artwork from Dylan Hurwitz* [pic]
* The Godfrey Hotel Boston has commissioned Dylan Hurwitz, director of the Boston LGBTQIA Art Alliance, and a group of local dancers to create a custom piece of artwork at the hotel with all proceeds benefiting Boston Pride.
|Aubrey Trudeau||Wrentham, MA||Confirmed|
- Entry to win the experience is free, one chance per person.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- Dinner at RUKA is up to $200
- Stay at the Godfrey Hotel is based on availability. Blackout dates apply.