Thank you for supporting Vermont Foodbank. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Made famous by the Sound of Music, the Von Trapps escaped Nazi-occupied Austria for Stowe, Vermont in 1942. Situated on 2,500 acres, the Trapp Family Lodge is an authentic and unique Austrian ski lodge nestled in the Green Mountains of Stowe, Vermont.
In addition to the lodge, local skiing, and 3 on-site restaurants, the Trapp Family Lodge also has their own brewery, von Trapp Brewing. von Trapp Brewing brews a handful of beers on-site; including Octoberfest Lager, Behemian Pilsner, and the Golden Helles.
Since everyone loves beer, and everyone loves a vacation, we at Flutter want you to experience the beauty of the Trapp Family Lodge and the beauty of the Green Mountains. Oh, and we want you to drink von Trapp beer too!
For a $10 donation to Vermont Foodbank you could win;
- A two-night stay in a deluxe room for two adults at the Trapp Family Lodge
- Daily breakfast at the Trapp Family Lodge
- A tour of the von Trapp Brewery to see and taste the beer
Experience the unique beauty of the Von Trapp Family Lodge, and enjoy a weekend away from the city, all while supporting charity. Win! Win!
|Jenilyn Miller||Boston, MA||Confirmed|
- Entry to win the experience is free, one chance per person.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- For more details visit our faq page.
- Must be 21+
- Winner plus guest
- Certificate is for a two-night stay at the Trapp Family Lodge
- Reservations must be made by December 20, 2016
- Transportation to Stowe, Vermont must be provided by the winner
- You may gift donations to friends/family via Flutter's donation page
- Blackout Dates: November 25/26/27, December 19-January 3, January 15-18, February 12-18, 2016, September 15-October 22, 2016
- 80% of the donations go directly to the Vermont Foodbank. For Flutter's offical rules, information about the tipping point, and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page.