Thank you for supporting Boston Theater Company. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Finish Line is a story of recovery, resilience and determination, starting with the bombings and ending on the 2014 finish line.
The script is created verbatim from dozens of interviews - among those interviewed are survivors, runners, nurses, doctors, journalists, clergy, students and many others. Notable interviewees who contributed their stories include Police Commissioner William Evans, news anchor Maria Stephanos, Life is Good founder John Jacobs, Boston Strong co-author Dave Wedge, 1976 Marathon winner Jack Fultz and Boston Globe photographer John Tlumacki.
For a $4 donation to the Boston Theater Company you could win;
- 1 of 2 pairs of tickets to Finish Line on April 16th
- VIP reception before the production
- Meet the co-creators, Joey Frangieh and Lisa Rafferty
The three-week run of Finish Line will coincide with the 3rd anniversary of the bombings and the running of the 120th Boston Marathon - April 7th until April 23. Tickets
- Entry to win the experience is free, one chance per person.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- For more details visit our faq page.
- 80% of the donations go directly to the Boston Theater Company.
- For Flutter's official rules and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page.