Thank you for supporting No Kid Hungry. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Joanne Chang is Boston's most famous and most loved pastry chef. As the founder of Flour Bakery, Joanne is famous for her pastries, cakes, sandwiches, and of course those world famous sticky buns. If you've ever walked into Flour Bakery you know how tempting all of Joanne's treats are, and you know how irresistible Flour's sticky buns are. In fact, Joanne and her treats have been featured in Gourmet, Food & Wine, Bon Appetit, the New York Times, and have received numerous Best of Boston awards from Boston Magazine.
Now, in a very rare opportunity, you can learn the baking secrets of Boston's most loved chef during a one-on-one baking class taught by Joanne herself at Flour Bakery. With a $10 donation to No Kid Hungry, Joanne's favorite charity, you can "Make Sticky Buns with Joanne Chang" and learn the baking secrets of this world famous chef.
The Flutter experience with Joanne Chang includes;
- A personal sticky bun class with Joanne Chang at Flour Bakery
- Signed copies of each of Joanne's three cookbooks
- All the sticky buns you can eat - you can bring them home too
To enter to win just donate $10 to No Kid Hungry today - you can even donate for a friend.
Thank you for supporting No Kid Hungry. Winners will be chosen on 08/07/2015.
- Entry to win the experience is free, one chance per person.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- One Winner - just you, no guest
- You'll receive a signed copy of all three of Joanne Chang's cookbooks
- You'll get to bring home what you bake
- Winner must be over 18 years of age
80% of the donations go directly to No Kid Hungry. For Flutter's official rules, information about the tipping point, and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page.