Thank you for supporting Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America - New England Chapter. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Join Team Challenge for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation as runners from all over the country take to the streets of New Orleans on February 28th, 2016. Run a marathon, cheer on a runner from the sidelines, or just head out and see the sights of good old NOLA!
For a $10 donation to CCFA, you'll be entered to win:
- 3 nights accomodation in New Orleans;
- Airfare reimbursement up to $400;
- $20 Gift Certificate to the famous Cafe Du Monde;
- Race registration for any distance at the Rock N Roll New Orleans races (10K, Half Marathon, Marathon);
- Training plan and coaching support optional!
- A race day singlet and tech training shirt.
The Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is a non-profit, volunteer-driven organization dedicated to finding the cures for Crohn's Disease and ulcerative colitis. The four main focus areas of CCFA are research, education, support, and fundraisin
Thank you for supporting Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America - New England Chapter. Winners will be chosen on 12/11/2015.
- Entry to win the experience is free, one chance per person.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- One winner
- Hotel will be booked by Team Challenge and will be a premium standard hotel
- Airfare will be reimbursed after travel
- Participation in 10K or Half Marathon event also entitles winner to training and coaching. If located in the Boston area, winner is also invited to join in weekly group run with the Team Challenge New England team!
- To learn more about Team Challenge visit ccteamchallenge.org.
- 80% of the donations go directly to Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of American - New England Chapter. For Flutter's official rules, information about the tipping point, and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page.