Thank you for supporting Boston Ballet. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Boston's newest four-star independent hotel, the Godfrey Hotel Boston, is modernizing how travelers view boutique hotels. Located in the heart of Downtown Crossing, and next door to the Boston Opera House, the Godfrey is the perfect spot for a night at the Ballet.
Since 1963, the Boston Ballet has been one of the leading dance companies in the world, and on April 29th their fresh take on Swan Lake, one of the most beloved and quintessential classical ballets, returns to the Boston Opera House. Running from April 29th until May 26th, Swan Lake won't return to the stage for several years - so do not miss this limited engagement!
For a $10 donation to the Boston Ballet you could win an unforgettable night in Boston;
- An overnight stay at the Godfrey Hotel on April 29th
- Two tickets to Swan Lake at the Boston Opera House on April 29th
- A night you'll never forget!
Winner will be picked at random on April 5th.
|Socheata Huy||Boston, MA||Confirmed|
- Entry to win the experience is free, one chance per person.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- For more details visit our faq page.
- 80% of the donations go directly to the Boston Ballet, a non-profit organization.
- For Flutter's official rules, visit Official Contest Rules.
- No donation necessary to win. For FAME visit our Official Contest Rules page.
- Winner will be picked at random (computer generated) and contacted via email on April 5th.