Thank you for supporting Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
Support Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital for the chance to win the Ultimate Boston Bruins Fan Experience - sweet seats, dinner, drinks, and an overnight stay in Boston after the game.
For a $10 donation to Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital you could win the Ultimate Boston Bruins Fan Experience, including;
- 2 Boston Bruins tickets (Section 15, Row 15) for Saturday March 4th at 7pm
- Overnight stay at Residence Inn Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf after the game
- Legends Club passes
- Dinner for two at Legends
- An experience that you'll never forget!
Spaulding Professionals Council & Winterfest:
Spaulding has a great event coming up! Join young professionals from the Boston Area for Spaulding’s Annual Winterfest Event on Thursday, February 23rd at the Mandarin Oriental. For more information and tickets visit spauldingcouncil.org
Founded in 1970, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital is one of the largest and most sophisticated rehabilitation facilities in the United States, providing comprehensive rehabilitation services.
|Chuck Bartlett||Medford, MA||Confirmed|
- Entry to win the experience is free, one chance per person.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- For more details visit our faq page.
- 80% of the donations go directly to Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital.
- For Flutter's official rules, and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page.
- Bruins tickets are for Saturday March 4, 2017 only.
- Bruins seats are; Section 15, Row 15, Seats 1 & 2
- Overnight stay at the Residence Inn Boston Harbor on Tudor Wharf is for Saturday March 4, 2017 only.
- Dinner for two at Legends is valued at $150.
- Winner will be picked at random on February 24th and notified via email.