Thank you for supporting American Heart Association. This experience has ended, but we have plenty of other ways to support your local charities!
About the Experience
There is nothing better than Fenway Park in the summer! And, we want you to experience an unforgettable summer night at Fenway Park when you support the American Heart Association.
For a $10 donation you'll not only be fighting heart disease, but you could also be sitting comfy in the State Street Pavilion and sleeping soundly at the InterContinental Boston Hotel.
For a $10 donation to the American Heart Association you could win;
- Two tickets to Boston Red Sox vs Minnesota Twins on Friday July 22nd
- Two seats in the State Street Pavilion; Club 3, Row 2, Seats 12 & 13
- Dinner at Babbo Pizzeria in the Seaport
- Overnight stay with deluxe accomodations at the InterContinental Boston Hotel
- A night you'll never forget!!
Winner will be announced on May 12, 2016.
- Entry to win the experience is free, one chance per person.
- You can gain additional chances to win for each person who enters with your unique URL. Your unique URL is generated after donating.
- For more details visit our faq page.
- 80% of the donations go directly to the American Heart Association.
- For Flutter's official rules and FAME, visit our Official Contest Rules page.
- Seats are in the State Street Pavilion Club 3, Row 2 Seats 12 and 13
- Tickets are for Friday July 22, 2016 only
- Dinner at Babbo Pizzeria is a $50 gift card
- Winner will be announced and notified via email on May 12, 2016.